1. Elias O. Opongo et al (July 2019) “South Sudan’s Costly Conflict and the Urgent Role of Religious Leaders.” The Review of Faith & International Affairs, 17:2, 37-46.
1.Elias O. Opongo (ed) (2019). Religious Extremism and Violence in Africa: Reviewing the Practice of Intervention and Inter-Religious Dialogue. Nairobi: HIPSIR Research Series
2. Elias O. Opongo et al (eds) (2019). The State and Nation-Building Processes in Kenya Since Independence: Remembering the Marginalized and Forgotten Issues and Actors. Bameda: Langaa RPCIG
3. Elias O. Opongo SJ, (2018) Extractive Industries in African – Addressing conflict and integrating Sustainable Development. Nairobi: Paulines Publications.
4. Elias O. Opongo, SJ and C.A Mumma-Martinon (2018) TRUTH TELLING AND CULTURAL DYNAMICS AMONG MALE VICTIMS OF VIOLENCE:The Case of Mt. Elgon, Kenya a [ View Document ]
5. Elias O. Opongo SJ, (2018) Pope Francis on Good governance and Accountability in Africa. Nairobi: Paulines Publications.
6. Elias O. Opongo, SJ (Ed.) (2017/12) KNOWLEDGE AND POLICY GAPS IN EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRIES IN KENYA; A Baseline Survey in Turkana, Kwale, Lamu, Migori, Kitui and Taita Taveta [ View Document ]
7. Elias O. Opongo SJ and Dadirai Chikwekwete (2015), Building Social Conscience through the Continuing Formation of the Laity: Focus on Catholic Professionals. Harare: Africa Forum for Catholic Social Teaching (AFCAST).
8. Wansamo, Kifle SJ. (2016). An assessment of illicit small arms and light weapons proliferation and fragility situations: Somalia. In E. Omondi, SALW and its relation to cattle rustling, poaching, and state fragility in Eastern and Central Africa [HIPSIR research Paper for Regional Center on Small Arms (ECSA)]. Nairobi: RECSA.
9. Storms, J., Opongo, E. O., Knox, P., & Wansamo, K. (2016). Transitional justice in post-conflict societies n Africa. Nairobi: Paulines.
10. Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator, SJ ( 2015) The Church We Want: Foundations, Theology, and Mission of the Church in Africa. Nairobi: Paulines Publications Africa.
11. Elias O. Opongo SJ and David Kaulemu,(2014) Catholic Leadership in Peacebuilding in Africa. Nairobi: Paulines Publications Africa.
12. Wansamo, Kifle SJ. (2013). Challenges to the Church in Africa and the world in its reconciling mission. In A.E Orobatr (Ed.), Practicing reconciliation, doing justice, and building peace. Nairobi: Paulines.
13. Elias O. Opongo SJ (2013), ” The African Union and a liberal peace agenda to conflict.” In Murithi, T. (ed), Handbook of Africa’s international relations. New York: Routledge, pp. 62-73.
14. Elias O. Opongo SJ (2013), “Historical Dynamics of the Northern Uganda Conflict: A Longitudinal Struggle for Nation Building.” In Kenneth Omeje and Tricia R. Hepner (ed), Conflict and Peacebuilding in Africa’s Great Lakes Region. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, pp.85-106.
15. Elias O. Opongo SJ (2013) “Between Violence, Reconciliation Rituals and Justice in Northern Uganda” in A.E. Orobator, Practicing Reconciliation, Doing Justice, and Building Peace: Conversations on Catholic Theological Ethics in Africa. Nairobi: Paulines Publications.
16. Elias O. Opongo SJ (2013) “Inventing Creative Approaches to Complex Systems of Injustice: A New Call for a Vigilant and Engaged Church,” in Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator SJ, ed., Reconciliation, Justice, and Peace: The Second African Synod. New York: Orbis Books.
17. Wansamo, Kifle SJ. (2009). Towards building stability in a multiethnic/national Society: Conflicts in Sidaamaland, Ethiopia. Saarbrucken, Germany; VDM Publishing.
18. Elias O. Opongo SJ, (2006) Making Choices for Peace – Aid agencies in field Diplomacy. Nairobi: Paulines Publications.