1. Elias O. Opongo et al (July 2019) "South Sudan's Costly Conflict and the Urgent Role of Religious Leaders." The Review of Faith & International Affairs, 17:2, 37-46.
1.Elias O. Opongo (ed) (2019). Religious Extremism and Violence in Africa: Reviewing the Practice of Intervention and Inter-Religious Dialogue. Nairobi: HIPSIR Research Series
2. Elias O. Opongo et al (eds) (2019). The State and Nation-Building Processes in Kenya Since Independence: Remembering the Marginalized and Forgotten Issues and Actors. Bameda: Langaa RPCIG
3. Elias O. Opongo SJ, (2018) Extractive Industries in African - Addressing conflict and integrating Sustainable Development. Nairobi: Paulines Publications.
4. Elias O. Opongo, SJ and C.A Mumma-Martinon (2018) TRUTH TELLING AND CULTURAL DYNAMICS AMONG MALE VICTIMS OF VIOLENCE:The Case of Mt. Elgon, Kenya a [ View Document ]
5. Elias O. Opongo SJ, (2018) Pope Francis on Good governance and Accountability in Africa. Nairobi: Paulines Publications.
6. Elias O. Opongo, SJ (Ed.) (2017/12) KNOWLEDGE AND POLICY GAPS IN EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRIES IN KENYA; A Baseline Survey in Turkana, Kwale, Lamu, Migori, Kitui and Taita Taveta [ View Document ]
7. Elias O. Opongo SJ and Dadirai Chikwekwete (2015), Building Social Conscience through the Continueing Formation of the Laity: Focus on Catholic Prossionals. Harare: Africa Forum for Catholic Social Teaching (AFCAST).
8. Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator, SJ ( 2015) The Church We Want: Foundations, Theology and Mission of the Church in Africa.Nairobi: Paulines Publications Africa.
9. Elias O. Opongo SJ and David Kaulemu,(2014) Catholic Leadership in Peacebuilding in Africa. Nairobi: Paulines Publications Africa.
10. Elias O. Opongo SJ (2013), " The African Union and a liberal peace agenda to conflict." In Murithi, T. (ed), Handbook of Africa's international relations. New York: Routledge, pp. 62-73.
11. Elias O. Opongo SJ (2013), "Historical Dynamics of the Northern Uganda Conflict: A Longitudinal Struggle for Nation Building." In Kenneth Omeje and Tricia R. Hepner (ed), Conflict and Peacebuilding in Africa's Great Lakes Region. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, pp.85-106.
12. Elias O. Opongo SJ (2013) "Between Violence, Reconciliation Rituals and Justice in Northern Uganda" in A.E. Orobator, Practicing Reconciliation, Doing Justice, and Bulding Peace: Conversations on Catholic Theological Ethics in Africa. Nairobi: Paulines Publications.
13. Elias O. Opongo SJ (2013) "Inventing Creative Approaches to Complex Systems of Injustice: A New Call for a Vigilant and Engaged Church," in Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator SJ, ed., Reconciliation, Justice, and Peace: The Second African Synod.New York: Orbis Books.
14. Wansamo, Kifle SJ (2007). Towards building stability in a multinational/ethnic society: conflicts in Sidaamaland, Ethiopia (Doctoral dissertation, Lancaster University).
15. Elias O. Opongo SJ, (2006) Making Choices for Peace - Aid agencies in field Diplomacy. Nairobi: Paulines Publications.