Research and Publications
- Elias Opongo, SJ (Ed.) (2017/12) KNOWLEDGE AND POLICY GAPS IN EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRIES IN KENYA; A Baseline Survey in Turkana, Kwale, Lamu, Migori, Kitui and Taita Taveta [ View Document ]
- Elias O. Opongo and Dadirai Chikwekwete (2015), Building Social Conscience through the Continueing Formation of the Laity: Focus on Catholic Prossionals. Harare: Africa Forum for Catholic Social Teaching (AFCAST).
- Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator, SJ ( 2015) The Church We Want: Foundations, Theology and Mission of the Church in Africa.Nairobi: Paulines Publications Africa.
- Elias O. Opongo and David Kaulemu,(2014) Catholic Leadership in Peacebuilding in Africa. Nairobi: Paulines Publications Africa.
- Elias O. Opongo (2013), " The African Union and a liberal peace agenda to conflict." In Murithi, T. (ed), Handbook of Africa's international relations. New York: Routledge, pp. 62-73.
- Elias O. Opongo (2013), "Historical Dynamics of the Northern Uganda Conflict: A Longitudinal Struggle for Nation Building." In Kenneth Omeje and Tricia R. Hepner (ed), Conflict and Peacebuilding in Africa's Great Lakes Region. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, pp.85-106.
- Elias O. Opongo (2013) "Between Violence, Reconciliation Rituals and Justice in Northern Uganda" in A.E. Orobator, Practicing Reconciliation, Doing Justice, and Bulding Peace: Conversations on Catholic Theological Ethics in Africa. Nairobi: Paulines Publications
- Elias O. Opongo (2013) "Inventing Creative Approaches to Complex Systems of Injustice: A New Call for a Vigilant and Engaged Church," in Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator, ed., Reconciliation, Justice, and Peace: The Second African Synod.New York: Orbis Books
- Wansamo, K. (2007). Towards building stability in a multinational/ethnic society: conflicts in Sidaamaland, Ethiopia (Doctoral dissertation, Lancaster University).
Who we are
Physical Address: Riara Road, off Ngong Road
Tel: +254 20 386 0109 | +254 20 3860102
Mobile: +254 72 9755905